Real-time position of the International Space Station also including other 1450 satellites, online and off-line, after downloading orbit data (Tle).
- Satellite tracking for visual observation
- Time machine with play, pause, stop with time step customizable
- Display of Satellite data (azimuth, elevation, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed....) also offline
- Ground Station settings with Gps, Mobile and manual settings
- There are four types of maps available (Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid)
- Satellite footprint and Solar terminator line
- Display of Sun position in real-time
- Satellite predictions passes with step up to 24, 48, 72 hours with Map View and Compass View details.
- Satellite category view and search view feature (Special Interest, Weather & Earth Resources, Communications, Navigation, Scientific and Miscellaneous).
- Display of What's up in your sky over your head with Map View and Compass View details
App icons by
App icons by
SatOrbit is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-06. The program can be installed on Android.
SatOrbit (version 6.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 20 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of SatOrbit since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-13.
The latest version is 6.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-02-06
Added recent search satellites feature
In CompassView now you can add the Skymap by clicking on the upper right icon
In 3D View added Esa-Asi Fleet and on/off satellite track if there are less than 15 satellite in the fleet
Fixed some minor bug.
posted on 2016-10-02
Fixed some bugs,Added satellite footprint on 3D View,Added distance in Pass View,Added Forecast of visible passes from your location